Vertigo Motors is delighted to present the latest evolution of the Vertical-Works model. This new model will be available in the traditional 125, 250 and 300cc versions, and new for 2020 the exciting 200cc and 280cc versions too.
Our team of Vertigo engineers, guided by our brand ambassador and 12 times Trial World Champion Dougie Lampkin, who in turn has worked relentlessly during the 2019 season with our extremely talented team of World Championship riders, consisting of Jaime Busto, Jorge Casales and Berta Abellan. Collectively they have ensured that the latest 2020 version of this already extremely advanced 2 stroke, fuel injection machine is even more refined and reliable than ever before.
The 125cc is a model which has already earned its place in the elite stable of Vertigo models. In the hands of Pau Martinez becoming 2019 European 125cc Champion in its debut year.
VERTICAL 2020 200cc and 280cc
The new 200cc model, combines the very best elements of both the 250cc and 125cc models. Resulting in a bike capable of taking on virtually any challenge. Whilst always providing the rider with total control of their machine. This new model is ideal for first time riders, or those who do not require the full power of a 250cc or higher capacity bike. Yet who still demand enough power to take on challenging sections and lines.
The 280cc similarly combines the best elements of the 250cc and 300cc models to provide intermediate and advanced riders with a very responsive and powerful bike capable of attacking extremely challenging sections and lines. This 280cc model is only available upon request.
Each version of this 2020 model has been subject to the same meticulous technical development. Meaning this new model, takes the already most technically advanced and revolutionary trials bike on the market, to a whole new level and keeps the bike in an entire class of its own.
If you demand the ultimate in quality, advanced technology and performance then this is the bike for you.
The distinctive and attractive new aesthetics of the bike are achieved thanks to the totally new look 2020 graphics with their matte finish, combined with the new olive green chassis colour scheme. Complimented by the many red anodised components such as the stunning new billet machined wheel hubs and triple clamps, red anodised cylinder head, engine and chassis fixings and front subframe. While the new for 2020 black finish of the wheel rims, skid plate and side stand add a touch of class to this very attractive new bike.
These are the main new features of the 2020 Vertigo Vertical.
· Reiger adjustable rear shock - compression and extension - provides super smooth and controlled suspension travel. As well as improved traction and stability in all conditions.
· Tech racing forks, with adjustable rebound, end-stroke and spring pre-load. Provide maximum precision and responsive feedback to the rider.
· New lightweight billet alloy wheel hubs-laser etched with the Vertigo logo and finished in anodised red.
· FIM/Race-Spec Galfer rear disk.
· S3 Hardrock steel footrests.
· New Mapping customised to 2020 configuration. Allows the rider to switch between a more aggressive map for dry and grippy conditions or a super smooth map for wet and slippery conditions.
· New thermodynamic configuration.
· New 2020 specification cylinder head - with red anodised finish.
· Vertigo CNC brake and clutch lever adjusters - Allow instant fine tuning of your control.
· Renthal handlebar grips.
· New Vertigo handlebar pad.
· Throttle cable adjuster at the handlebar.
· Magnetic lanyard kill switch-ready to race feature.
· New design billet triple clamps-with red anodised finish.
· Redesigned clutch: allowing for a more responsive and precise feeling.
· New radiator design and new fan: improves air flow and cooling, whilst being more resistant to heavy impacts.
· New silencer guard spacers: give the rider more precision and control when manoeuvring the bike.
Availability from late September with a retail price of £7195.00. Please contact Chas for all other information