Beta presents the new EVO FACTORY 2017
Taking pre orders now, available by the end of February. All RRP's located at the bottom of page. Contact 01933312827 for more details
The latest top-of-the range Beta motorcycles in the Trial segment have arrived: the Evo Factory My 2017. The engineers from the Tuscany-based company have successfully achieved all their goals: reduced weight, increased performance and enhanced riding enjoyment.
The new Evo Factory range is made up of the following versions: the 125, 250, 300cc as well as the 300cc 4-stroke. As always, Factory versions are a further evolution of the Evo standard at both the technical and design level. Numerous special parts, some made of Ergal (machined aluminum), go hand-in-hand with eye-catching replica graphics. The bike thus represents the most advanced race-ready technology the Beta brand has to offer.
The winning features of this engine are its ridability and user-friendliness - but there's no compromising on performance. Thanks to numerous finely-targeted improvements, performance has been further boosted compared to previous versions. All engines benefit from the many upgrades presented on the 2017 standard Evo models, to which the following new developments have been added:
125 cc 2T
• Black magnesium engine crankcase: provide major weight savings compared to the standard version.
• Titanium front exhaust with conical cylinder connector which boosts performance significantly while reducing weight.
• Profiled clutch discs: maintain clutch precision and control even under the most extreme conditions.
250 cc 2T
• Titanium front exhaust: boosts performance significantly while cutting weight.
• Ignition mapping: specifically tuned for enhanced ridability and better throttle response.
• New silencer: which increases performance with respect to the standard version.
300 cc 2T
• New port timing: for transfer and exhaust ports, lowered with respect to the standard version, consequently increasing torque at low revs.
• Combustion chamber: with specially designed volume and squish to boost performance.
300 cc 4T
• Titanium silencer: which, in addition to limiting weight, ensures improved performance throughout the power range and more linear power delivery.
Changes to the chassis are shared on all the new models – 2T, and 4T – and can be summed up as follows:
• New fork compression adjustment: for the first time - in addition to rebound damping adjustment via a manual knob - compression can now be adjusted via an adjustment screw, positioned on the left at the bottom of the fork leg, allowing riders to personalize compression to suit individual riding styles.
• New black anodized triple clamp: ensures greater lightness and rigidity.
• New rear suspension with more travel and shock adjustment of both compression and rebound. Thanks to the double oil remote reservoir tank the performance is improved, especially in the most challenging circumstances.
• New rear linkage ratios: more sensitive and progressive, ensuing better traction and greater thrust in front of high obstacles.
• New plate holder kit incorporating indicators: greater off-road practicality, finally letting users go Trial riding in full compliance with the highway code.
• Lanyard-type kill switch, for safety in case of a fall.
• Black anodized bar end plugs, to protect grips and ensure proper, long-lasting throttle operation.
• Black anodized engine oil plugs.
• Black anodized chain adjusters.
• Foot pegs, machined from solid, non-slip steel, ensure maximum riding grip even under the most extreme conditions as well as a significant weight reduction.
• Racing brake discs deliver more powerful braking, weight savings and a more aggressive look.
• BrakTec brake and clutch pumps for improved brake feel.
• Michelin X-Light tires, lighter with even more grip.
• Red combustion chamber cover.
• New graphics.
2017 Factory EVO 125 £5995.00
2017 Factory EVO 250 2T £6145.00
2017 Factory EVO 300 2T £6245.00
2017 Factory EVO 300 4T £6295.00